Poland / Nowe Piekuty Search
Cosy House In The Countryside
Beautiful country house in a small village in Poland.
From the garden there is a beautiful view of forest and fields.
The house is full equipped with bedding, towels, everything you need in the kitchen, barbecue, games and movies.
- KORYCINY â€“ â€œZioÅ‚owy ZakÄ…tekâ€ (meaning "Corner of Herbs"). A beautiful place with a restaurant, a herbal garden, and a zoo. Very local.
- SURAÅ» â€“ a lovely village with a church, a beautiful view of the Narew River, and the "Bajdarka" restaurant â€“ and you can rent canoes there.
- DOKTORCE â€“ a high rope park, and a beach.
- WANIEWO, ÅšLIWNO â€“ with a beautiful track trough the woods of NarwiaÅ„ski National Park.
- CIECHANOWIEC â€“ with an agricultural museum. Very big, and very interesting, with so many items from our region. Very local. I recommend it! ;)
- BIAÅYSTOK â€“ the biggest city in our region. There are many churches, and the beautiful Branicki Palace with its amazing garden. We have a guide book in English with a map, which you are welcome to use. You can eat in the Babka restaurant, at Lipowa 2, near the city hall, or in the Tygiel restaurant in the same street.
- TYKOCIN (approximately fifteen kilometres from BiaÅ‚ystok) â€“ the most Jewish city in our region. You can eat in the Villa Regent restaurant, the Tejsza restaurant, or the OpowieÅ›ci z Narwi restaurant. Near Tykocin is PENTOWO, the village of storks.
- BIAÅOWIEÅ»A â€“ with walking trails, the European Bison Show Reserve, the Nature and Forest Museum, the Palace Park, the narrow-gauge railway, and the very famous Carska restaurant.
- SIEMIANà“WKA â€“ the biggest â€œlakeâ€ in our region (though it isn't actually a natural lake) with its beaches. Part of the movie â€œThe Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobeâ€ was filmed there. On the way you can visit the unique Orthodox hermitage in Ordynki - look out for a sign with the text â€œSKIT W ORDYNKACHâ€
Hi, my name is Gabi.
I've already visited seventeen countries in Europe.
I've also had some foreign guests from New Zealand, Spain and Iceland.
I love travelling with my fiancé Piotr.
No feedback for this property has been given
|Sleeps||6 (2 Bedrooms)|
|Airport||Warsaw (200 km)|
When & Where
|Dates not specified|