France / Occitanie / Auch Search
Maison Ancienne Avec Jardin
Lovely 19th century house with garden in Auch, Gers, capital of Gascony. Next to the river, in Gers known for its Armagnac, Foie Gras, Wine, Cantaloupe, Garlic, Bastides, castles and dungeons...
The house can host nine people and has a big play room for children and a big living room (45 m²).
- Untouched landscape with a magnificent scenery of sloping hills and valleys with magnificent views as far as the Pyrenees.
- Magnificent sightseeing walking and biking trips through the inviting vineyards of the Armagnac. The Santiago de Compostela routes goes through Gers.
- Visits to medieval castles, abbeys, cathedrals and fortified villages where still the presence of d'Artagnan the Musketeer lingers.
- Festivals: Jazz in Marciac, Tempo Latino, Circa, Country music Mirande, Bandas in Condom.
- Foie gras, duck, cantaloupe, garlic, armagnac, wines.
We are a happy family of four, interested in architecture and history, mainly in cities.
I'm an National Heritage architect, and my husband is a Spanish teacher.
We have two young children. All of us are French, Spanish and Catalan speaking. And we parents speak English too.
No feedback for this property has been given
|Property||Rural Urban House|
|Sleeps||9 (3 Bedrooms)|
|Airport||Toulouse Blagnac (75 km)|
When & Where
|Dates not specified|
|Travellers||4 (2 Adults, 2 Children)|
|Languages||English / French / Spanish|
|Occupation||Architecte / Formateur|