Organising your insurance

You should always tell your home insurer about a swap.

Your policy probably covers your home whoever’s there – friends, relations or Geenee swappers. Generally, insurance companies are more than happy to hear that there’ll be someone in your home while you’re away.

If you’re going to swap cars as well as homes, you should also talk to your motor insurer to find out how to add your guests temporarily to your policy.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.