United Kingdom / Scotland / Moniaive
Aldersyde Cottage Moniaive
Cosy cottage, built in 1740, situated in the village of Moniaive in the south of Scotland, surrounded by rolling hills, and acclaimed for music and arts festivals.
- Beautiful countryside and soft rolling hills
- Friendly village, full of artists and musicians
- General store, and two great pubs with live music
- Quiet country roads for cycling and walking
- Great golfing and fishing.
- A-listed Drumlanrig Castle and Gardens; Queensberry Estate, 8 miles
- Equidistant from Glasgow and Edinburgh, 90 minute drive
- Market town of Dumfries, 8 miles; home of and museum of poet Robert Burns
We are a recently retired couple, originally from Glasgow.
We enjoy cycling, walking, swimming, golf and paragliding.
No feedback for this property has been given
|Property||Wooded Rural House|
|Sleeps||6 (3 Bedrooms)|
|Bathrooms||3 (2 En-Suite)|
|Airport||Glasgow Or Edinburgh (56 km)|
When & Where
|Dates not specified|