Canada / Quebec / Montreal / City of Montreal
Nice Condo In Downtown Montreal
Griffintown: The new trendy and upcoming neighbourhood in Montreal where everybody wants to be!
The condo is brand new; just delivered beginning of March 2016.
The building has a gym, swimming pool and barbecue on the roof, and steam and dry sauna, recreation room with a fire place and sitting area, hot tub
The condo is on the third floor and has a hot tub.
It is fully furnished, including washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge, stove, microwave, complete kitchen utensils, plates, pots, plastic containers, bowls, cups, mugs, glasses, salt, sugar, coffee maker, bed sheets, bathroom towels, laundry detergent, fabric softener.
You are fifteen minutes' walk from the heart of downtown Montreal.
- Eleven minutes' walk from Bonaventure metro/train station (orange line).
- Fourteen minutes' walk from Bell Centre.
- The bus 107-N goes towards Bonaventure metro station (orange line) and Peel Metro station (green line) - bus stop almost in front of the building.
- Bixi station on the corner of Peel Street and Ottawa Street.
- Fifteen minutes' walk from the Old Port/Old Montreal.
- Parking spots are available under the building in the commercial parking space on daily, weekly or monthly basis. You can have underground access to the building from this parking (good for cold winters). The fee for twenty-four hours is $25, and the entrance for this parking space is through Shannon street (behind the building).
- There is an outdoor parking lot one block away from the building. The fixed rate is $10 each twenty-four hours. This parking is located on Ottawa street.
- There is another indoor parking space behind our building for $11 each twenty-four hours (entrance also through Shannon street).
You will have access to all the commercial spaces available on the ground floor of the building: Brunet pharmacy, TD bank, McDonald's, Subway, Scotia bank, National bank, SAQ, Winners fashion store and Adonis grocery store
One block from the building there is Starbucks café, RBC bank, Pharmaprix, Doca restaurant, Industria restaurant, Zibo restaurant, Laitue & Go restaurant, Coco Loco restaurant, and a few furniture stores. There is a coffee shop inside the West Elm furniture store as well. Nice place to check out! There is also a French pastry and bakery shop called La bête au pain inside the Must Societé furniture store, almost in front of the building. It is a very nice place to have a coffee and relax.
We are a couple in our sixties.
We are semi-retired.
No feedback for this property has been given
|Sleeps||2 (1 Bedrooms)|
|Airport||Montreal (0 km)|
When & Where
|Dates not specified|