France / Paris
A Very Special Apartment In Montmartre, Paris
View all photos View map
Spacious, clean, quiet and comfortable one bedroom apartment (33 m2) with a huge terrace (33 m2).
Located in beautiful Montmartre, three minutes from metro line 12, so we are very close to the heart of Paris!
Open-plan kitchen/living room, plus a separate, large bedroom.
The kitchen is fully equipped, with a fridge, a mixer, an electric hob with two burners, and a multi-function microwave (with oven and grill).
The living room has a TV with French SFR programming (French and some international channels), and a sofa bed for two people.
The spacious bedroom has a king size bed with memory foam mattress and pillow. There is also a big closet and a desk.
The bathroom has an Italian style shower and a toilet.
The terrace is as big as the whole interior of the apartment, and has sun from 12 noon till 3 pm. This kin of space is a very rare facility in Paris, and on nice days it is a dream come true!
Montmartre and Le Sacre Coeur are among of the most popular places in Paris. And the location of the apartment is in not touristy but very Parisian, with lots of bistros, cafés, and little shops of various kinds.
The location is super practical, being very close to train and bus stations:
- Three minutes from metro line 12, and ten minutes from metro line 4, and there is also bus line 3, five minutes away.
- By metropolitan train, we are fifteen minutes from Boulevard Haussmann, the Opera, La Madeleine, and Place de la Concorde. You can also get straight to Le Bon Marché department store and the Saint-Germain neighbourhood.
- There are several velib' (city bike) as well as autolib' (electric zipcar) stations very close to the apartment.
- There are lots of supermarkets nearby (about six of them within a six hundred metre radius; the nearest being just a hundred metres away).
- There are lots of very good restaurants (French, Indian, Thai, Italian, Vegan etc) as well as wine, cheese, coffee and tea boutiques where all your gourmet dreams can come true - and all organic too, of course!
I am a Parisian entrepreneur & writer. Globetrotteur, I am sociable and a passionate person. I am now looking to spend more and more time in Los Angeles.
I love travelling, and will treat your home with the greatest care.
I am clean, neat, tidy, quiet and respectful, and will follow any rules you have laid down for your home, and trust you will do the same for me.
There are five things I can't live without:
- My family
- My freedom
- Art and creativity
- Travelling, laughing, eating, talking and shopping with amazing people.
No feedback for this property has been given
|Sleeps||4 (1 Bedrooms)|
|Airport||Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) (22 km)|
When & Where
|Dates not specified|
|Languages||English / French / Spanish|