France / Central Right Bank / 10th Arrondissement
Contemporary House At The Border Of Paris
Contemporary house, bright, spacious and very quiet, with a small garden, in a quiet, leafy area not far from the centre of Paris.
Built in natural materials like marble and other stones.
Very large living room; bathroom with bathtub, shower and three washbasins; toilets downstairs and upstairs.
Our house is situated on a lovely green private road in a great, quiet and pleasant neighbourhood where many artists live.
Le Pré-Saint-Gervais has the atmosphere of a village at the gateway to Paris.
There are many food shops nearby (50 metres), including an excellent butcher and a lovely bakery, a nice covered market, restaurants, a wine merchant, and Monoprix, Leclerc and Franprix supermarkets.
The house is both near the heart of Paris and close to the new trendy districts of the capital, and just fifteen minutes' walk from Canal de l'Ourcq, Parc de la Villette and Parc des Buttes Chaumont.
- Four minutes' walk from Hoche metro station (Line 5), and eleven minutes' walk from Portes des Lilas metro station (Line 11) and Pré-Saint-Gervais metro station (line 7a).
- Sixty to a hundred metres from the nearest bus stops, providing connections to the neighbourhoods of eastern Paris, Père Lachaise and Bastille.
- Fifty metres from a Vélib' station, where you can hire bicycles.
- Four hundred metres from tram line 3.
- Twelve minutes from the nearest Autolib' station, where you can hire electric cars.
We are a couple in our forties with a five-year-old son.
I'm a professor and artist, working in a college of art.
We're travelling to discover landscapes, to meet people, and to make images.
We're open to exchange our house for locations in Corsica, the Alps, the south-east of France, Norway, New York City and other places in the United States, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro and other places in Brazil, Iceland, Vancouver, etc.
No feedback for this property has been given
|Sleeps||5 (2 Bedrooms)|
|Airport||Paris Orly & Roissy (20 km)|
When & Where
|Dates not specified|
|Travellers||3 (2 Adults, 1 Children)|
|Languages||French / English|
|Occupation||Professor and Artist / Videomaker|