Italy / Nardà²
House In A Nature Reserve In Southern Italy
The house is located in the Porto Selvaggio Regional Nature Reserve, along the coast between Gallipoli and Porto Cesareo.
The nature reserve, which covers an area of four hundred and twenty-five hectares, is located by the sea, on high cliffs which can reach up to forty metres.
Th Salento region is located between two seas, the Adriatic and the Ionian Sea, and its beaches are lapped by crystal clear water. This is a country full of the fragrance of lemons and the sea, where your eyes are dazzled by bright sunlight, and where you are charmed by beautiful artwork wherever you turn.
Art and culture:
- The castles of Salento, in Lecce, Acaya, Otranto, Poggiardo, Castro, Andrano, Corigliano, and Copertino.
- The caves of Salento: Grotta Zinzulusa, Grotta Romanelli, Grotta dei Cervi, Grotta Palombara.
- The Marine Protected Area of Porto Cesareo
- Regional Nature Park of Porto Selvaggio and Palude del Capitano
- The Cesine Natural Oasis, a WWF reserve
- Rauccio Woods and Marshes Regional Nature Park
- The Wildlife Protection Area of the Alimini Lakes.
I am a teacher, and my husband works in telecommunications.
We love travelling and meeting new people.
No feedback for this property has been given
|Sleeps||4 (2 Bedrooms)|
|Airport||Bari Airport (bri), Brindisi Airport (bds) (40 km)|
When & Where
|Dates not specified|
|Languages||Italian / French|
|Occupation||Enseignante / Employé|