France / Pays de la Loire / Saint-Nazaire
Maison proche mer
Two-storey house with veranda and garden.
Five rooms, whereof three bedrooms, plus a shower room.
Seven minutes' walk from the sea, food shops and buses.
Two kilometres from the town centre and the shopping centre.
Fifteen kilometres from La Baule and Guérande.
Five kilometres from the nearest railways station (with TGV trains), reachable by direct bus.
We have a cat which does not need a lot of care: just some croquettes and some cuddling every now and then.
- The shipyards of the Atlantic Ocean
- The coastal path from Saint-Nazaire to Saint-Marc and further on
- The Bay of La Baule
- The medieval town of Guérande and its salt marshes (about 20 km).
- Brière Regional Natural Park (about 15 km)
- Le Croisic (30 km): Aquarium Océarium and Wild Coast
- Nantes (60 km)
- Amusement parks and skate park nearby.
I travel with my sister and her nineteen-year-old son.
I am an accountant, and my sister works in logistics.
We treat the homes that have been entrusted to us with greatest care and respect.
No feedback for this property has been given
|Sleeps||5 (3 Bedrooms)|
|Airport||Nantes (60 km)|
When & Where
|Dates not specified|
|Languages||English / French|
|Occupation||Comptable / Logistique|