Austria / Vienna
House In The Greenest Part Of Vienna
House in the greenest part of Vienna, (ideal for families with children). 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. Garden, terrace, 2 balconies.
The Vienna Woods border the garden.
Car swap possible too.
Experience for yourself why Vienna is regularly voted one of the best cities to live in.
- Schà¶nbrunn Palace and gardens (the Emperor lived here)
- Vienna Zoo (world's oldest) voted Europe's best zoo in 2009 and 2010
- Take a tram aorund the Ringstrasse (the road around the 1st district) and admire the architecture
- Then wander around the inner city and admire the buildings from close-up
- Fantastic museums: Natural History (amazing dinosaur exhibition) & Technical (trains, planes, electricity, printing presses - it's all here) to name but two
- Like art? You'll be spoilt for choice: Art History, Leopold, MUMOK, Belvedere (Klimt, Schiele, Titian, etc)
- Like music? Huge range of events. And every evening in summer the free open-air Film Festival is a big hit (showing concerts and operas) with stalls serving food and drink
- Visit the graves of Beethoven, Brahms, Liszt, Schubert, Strauss (and 2.5m more) in the Central Cemetery
- Visit the Danube Island.rent a bike or go inline skating, followed by a swim
- Have a day trip to Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia, by car, train or boat (along the Danube).
Vienna and Bratislava are the closest capital cities in the world ; about 55km apart
- Neusiedlersee (huge lake 36km x 12km - average depth 1m, maximum depth 1.8m) is an hour's drive away. Go swimming, hire a motorboat or pedalo
- 3 hours by car or train to Salzburg
And if we swap with you, I'll help you plan your trip in detail!
- Variety of playgrounds & Heuriger within a few minutes by foot or car
By public transport (bus & underground) we're 15 minutes from Schà¶nbrunn, 30 minutes from the city centre.
Family: mum, dad, and three boys (one eight-year-old & six-year-old twins).
There are lots of toys and games to keep kids entertained (and a big playroom too).
And there's a crosstrainer and multigym is you want to stay in condition.
No feedback for this property has been given
|Property||Suburban Urban Wooded House|
|Sleeps||7 (3 Bedrooms)|
|Airport||Vienna or Bratislava (30 km)|
When & Where
|Dates not specified|
|Travellers||5 (2 Adults, 3 Children)|
|Languages||English / German|
|Occupation||Teacher / Credit Analyst|