Canada / Quebec / Chelsea
Waterfront Home Close To Large City
Waterfront home, located beside a national park, twenty minutes from Canada's capital city, Ottawa.
This modern home, located on a small lake, sleeps seven, and has all the amenities you need ( hot tub, pool, paddle boat, kayaks, dock, two indoor fireplaces and two outdoor fireplaces (one gas, second one a wood pit).
Several sitting areas with beautiful views of the Mountains and lake.
There is an exercise room (weights, elliptical, stationary bike).
WiFi access, 2 large TV's,
Activities within twenty minutes include:
* Shopping in downtown Ottawa
* Visiting Canada's parliament buildings
* Strolling through a farmers' market
* Visiting a world-class spa (Nordik)
* Enjoying five-star dining
* Visiting one of the twenty-one different national museums, art galleries and theatres in the area
* Enjoying a steam-train ride through the countryside
* Enjoying hiking, biking, mountain biking, fishing, and the beaches in the national park, right outside the front door of the home.
We are a family of four, looking for a home exchange for a couple of weeks in the summer of 2011.
We are professionals, clean and tidy, and respectful of other people and their properties.
No feedback for this property has been given
|Property||Mountain Rural Waterfront House|
|Sleeps||7 (3 Bedrooms)|
|Airport||Ottawa International Airport (YOW) (30 km)|
When & Where
|Dates not specified|
|Travellers||4 (2 Adults, 2 Children)|
|Occupation||Engineer / Secretary|