France / Nouvelle-Aquitaine / La Rochelle
Spacieuse Maison En Centre-ville De La Rochelle
We propose a large renovated house, not smoker to you, (245 m2) in the historical center town of the La Rochelle and two large garages to 150 m of the house.
Rez of roadway surrounds a flowered small garden (70 m2), a terrace and understands:
- a kitchen arranged and equipped well (furnace, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer) contiguous a patio with refrigerator and freezer.
- a dining room (30 m2), a living room (50 m2, full southern),
- an anteroom (bed of 90), a room (bed of 140 and T.V by Internet), a water room and an independent W.C.
- a room with a bed of 140 and its water room with WC. (We generally keep this room to arrange clothing of the various cupboards whom we place at your disposal)
- â€œa data-processing cornerâ€ with Internet with the flow and free telephone of fixed with fixed.
The stage is made up:
- of a parental room with a bed of 160, its contiguous water room and satellite T.V.
- of the two rooms of the children (1 bed 90 in one and 2 beds 90 in the other),
- of a bathroom, a W.C. independent and a small part with washing machine and dryer.
You will be able to see passing, on the roofs, some cats; one of them, any black, took the practice to visit us every morning to beg pie, but you are not obliged to say to him hello.
We place at your disposal 4 bicycles (3 of adult and one of child 8-10 years) to benefit from the cycle paths (a front the house). An exchange of car can be considered (BMW X1 or 107 Peugeot, very practical to station and for small trips).
Our house is located at 300 m of the central market, 700 m of the old port and 1,500 m of the beach. You will find all the trade, doctors, pharmacists with less than 500 meters. Not giving directly on the street, it is particularly calm
From the old harbour you can take the water bus (which runs every half-hour) to the beach at Les Minimes.
Or you can visit the islands (àŽle de Ré, àŽle d'Oléron, àŽle d'Aix and Fort Boyard, the location of a famous TV show).
The Poitevin marshes are 30 km away, and there you can go for a boat trip on the canals.
Paris is three hours away by TGV train (the railway station is within walking distance), the Bordeaux region is 180 km away (via toll roads), and southern Brittany is 250 km away.
We are a family of four: Florence (teacher of contemporary dance at the Conservatory), Alain (retired from the University), Louise (16 years old) and Jeanne (12 years old).
Exchange summer 2013:
July: 2 to 3 weeks on the Mediterranean coast of Spain or the Balearic Islands (between 6 to 28th)
August: England, South and South-West, close to the sea if possible (between 1 to 28th).
No feedback for this property has been given
|Sleeps||8 (5 Bedrooms)|
|Bathrooms||4 (2 En-Suite)|
|Airport||La Rochelle, Nantes, Bordeaux, Paris (10 km)|
When & Where
|Dates not specified|
|Travellers||5 (4 Adults, 1 Children)|
|Languages||English / French / Spanish|
|Occupation||Retraité enseignement/Professeur de danse en conservatoire|