France / Brittany / Rennes
Maison à Rennes, Bretagne
Large family home in Rennes, capital city of Brittany. 30 minutes by car from the sea side (Saint Malo)
This is a 1905 house situated near the city center with beautiful original features. Living room with a working open fireplace. Leafy garden with barbecue for the summer.
Our home offers 5 bedrooms: 2 bedrooms with a double bed and 3 bedrooms with bunk beds or single bed.
The house is 5 minutes walk to the beautiful Thabor parc. 15 mn walk to the historic town center, market place, middle ages wood framed houses. Easy link to the rail station: 15 mn by bus.
- city of Rennes with its Medieval and 18th century town center; Parliament of Brittany; museums, cinemas, market, restaurants , shops.
- sea side: Saint Malo, Dinard 45 minutes by car; Mont Saint Michel 1hour by car.
- Medieval castles of Fougères and Vitré
- Brocéliande forest and King Arthur legend.
- Combourg,town of French Romantic writers.
- Vallée de la Rance and city of Dinan.
- Paris by train:2.20h.
We are a family of 5: Julien and I, Mélanie, and our three children Norah (12) Clément (9) and Mael (6).
We love discovering beautiful new places and different ways of life.
We had a successful previous exchange and enjoyed the experience very much.
No feedback for this property has been given
|Sleeps||8 (5 Bedrooms)|
|Airport||Nantes; Paris; Rennes (20 km)|
When & Where
|Dates not specified|
|Languages||French / English|
|Occupation||Professeur / Médecin|