France / Brittany / Rennes
Maison à Rennes, Bretagne
Home in Rennes, capital city of Brittany. 30 minutes by car from the sea side (Saint Malo)
This is a 1905 house situated near the city center with beautiful original features. Large living room with a working open fireplace. Leafy garden with barbecue for the summer.
Our home offers 5 bedrooms: 2 bedrooms with a double bed and 3 bedrooms with bunk beds or single bed.
The house is 5 minutes walk to the beautiful Thabor parc. 15 mn walk to the historic town center, market place, middle ages wood framed houses. Easy link to the rail station: 15 mn by bus.
- city of Rennes with its Medieval and 18th century town center; Parliament of Brittany; museums, cinemas, market, restaurants , shops.
- sea side: Saint Malo, Dinard 45 minutes by car; Mont Saint Michel 1hour by car.
- Medieval castles of Fougères and Vitré
- Brocéliande forest and King Arthur legend.
- Combourg,town of French Romantic writers.
- Vallée de la Rance and city of Dinan.
- Paris by train:2.20h.
We are a family of 5: Julien and I, Mélanie, and our three children Norah (11) Clément (7) and Maà«l (5).
We love discovering beautiful new places and different ways of life.
No feedback for this property has been given
|Sleeps||8 (5 Bedrooms)|
|Airport||Nantes; Paris; Rennes (20 km)|
When & Where
|Dates not specified|
|Travellers||5 (2 Adults, 3 Children)|
|Languages||English / French|
|Occupation||Professeur / Médecin|