United States / Minnesota / Saint Paul (Twin Cities)
Summit Avenue House
Large house with lots of living space, indoors and out. Includes pool and hot tub, large front porch, 2 decks and fully landscaped lawn outdoors. Indoors has 4 large bedrooms, 3.5 baths, gourmet kitchen, big living room with fireplace, large upstairs family room, sunroom, library, and formal living room.
Available for exchange at any time!
- large (60â€) HDTV with cable
- wireless, high speed internet
- central air
- pool and spa with service
- front load washer/dryer
- 1 garage and 2 offstreet parking spots
- bluestone patio and 2 decks
- front porch
- teak patio furniture
- gas grill
- fully landscaped with automatic irrigation
- full privacy fence around back yard
- wood burning fireplace
- full kitchen with smoothtop range, double oven (one convection), corian/granite counters
- 4 bedrooms
- 3.5 baths (1 with heated floors)
- hardwood floors throughout
Lovely residental street filled with large old homes, perfect for walking. Half-block off great public transit. Half block off boutique shopping street including restaurants, grocery store, coffeeshops and retail. Close to area amenities: zoos, Mall of America, museums and other features.
Two self-employed consultants aged 40, in arts and computers. baby daughter, aged 3 months, and 2 teenaged sons. Parents are well-travelled and have rented apartments in other cities before, but have not swapped homes.
No feedback for this property has been given
|Sleeps||8 (4 Bedrooms)|
|Airport||Minneapolis/St. Paul (8 km)|
When & Where
|Dates not specified|
|Travellers||5 (2 Adults, 3 Children)|
|Occupation||arts and preservation consultant/computer and producitivty consultant|